Good morning readers, thank you for being here with me and other talented authors. Today I will be posting about my seven books and awarding two lucky people who comment each a print book of their choose. Right now I would like for you to know a little about me so here is by bio and photo. Thank you and have fun.
I have been a long-time resident of southeastern Ohio, and worked in the blue-collar industry most of my life. Besides having several novels under my belt, I canvas paint.
When not busy with hobbies or working outside the home, I spend time with relatives, my dog Jasmine, and volunteer my time within the community. I am a member of the International Women’s Writing Guild, Savvy Authors, Coffee Time Romance, Paranormal Romance Guild, True Romance Studios, National Writers Association, the Hocking Hill’s Arts and Craftsmen Association, The Hocking County Historical Society and Museum, and the Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center. I believe in family values and following your dreams. My original canvas paintings, can be found at: booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com
Questions and Answers:
1. When did you first consider yourself a writer? When my book Murder Most Foul was accepted by Melange Books.
2. What do you do for fun and relaxation? Watch t.v. and paint
3. Do you think you’ll ever retire from writing? I hope not
4. Where do you see yourself as a writer ten years in the future? successful
5. What do you hope to write in the future? More good stores-perhaps another paranormal book
6. What can readers look for next from you? I am in the process of turning Murder Most Foul into a screenplay for film or television.
7. Where can readers/fans see about you? Either at firstname.lastname@example.org or face book or http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com