Chloe can “talk” to animals…so why can she hear the thoughts of this hot,green-eyed man?
Abandoned by her mother and raised by a father who’d given up on life, Chloe doesn’t let anyone get close. Lucky for her, she can communicate with animals—telepathically. Animals are the only people she needs. When a suspected dogfighting ring comes to her attention, Chloe decides to do a little spying. In her rush to win the dogs’ trust, she almost gets caught.
Until a sexy stranger intervenes, and she finds she can overhear his thoughts. She’s never been able to hear people, and this man’s about as sexy as she’s ever seen. It’s more than intellectual curiosity that drives her to discover his secret: he’s a jaguar shape-shifter, and the presence of this cat among the dogs might be a bit too much to handle. But the animal attraction is just too hot to resist, and the passion between them makes both the sparks—and the fur—fly…
What readers are saying about To Hiss or to Kiss:
- “I was impressed by the original storyline. Being an animal lover I felt the heartache for the animals and [Chloe’s] determination to help. Jorge was not the average alpha male BUT that is why I liked him so much.”
- “This book has it all. Interesting characters, funny, sad, and a little supernatural. Mixed with some great sex. What more could you ask for?”
- “The interactions between [Chloe] and her cats are priceless. Then when you add the mysterious Jorge to the mix, it gets even better. If you love animals or steamy romance, this is a great book.”
- “It was a pretty quick read, and I was spellbound. I loved Chloe and Jorge, and how their relationship grew. I also loved the way the animals in the story communicated with Chloe. It added a lot to the book and kept my interest piqued.”
- “I really enjoyed this book. The characters are very believable and easy to relate to. It pulled at my emotions and kept me reading to find out what would happen next.”
I like books that are funny and fun to read (and hot!) but also make me think or look at the world in a new way. These days you’ll find me writing, pet sitting, juggling a number of freelance gigs, and reigning as my home’s domestic goddess. I live in the Midwestern U.S. with my husband, dog and cats. Alas, I have, as of yet, been unable to teach my husband how to purr. I love to hear from readers. Connect with me: