Good morning readers, I am happy to be here today to discuss my 7 books. I will be awarding two lucky people each a print copy of my poetry collection, Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between, for commenting. Please do stay tuned in today to learn about me and my books along with the other great and talented authors who will be participating. I will be leaving for work today, but will return around 3 o’clock to post further. Have a good day and enjoy the party.
I have been a long-time resident of southeastern Ohio, and worked in the blue-collar industry most of my life. Besides having several novels under my belt, I canvas paint.
When not busy with hobbies or working outside the home, I spend time with relatives, my dogs Jasmine and Scooter, and volunteer my time within the community. I am a member of the International Women’s Writing Guild, Savvy Authors, Coffee Time Romance, Paranormal Romance Guild, True Romance Studios, National Writers Association, the Hocking Hill’s Arts and Craftsmen Association, The Hocking County Historical Society and Museum, and the Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center. I believe in family values and following your dreams. My original canvas paintings, can be found at: http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com
Questions and Answers:
1, When did you first consider yourself a writer? When my book Murder Most Foul was accepted by Melange Books.
2. What do you do for fun and relaxation? Watch t.v. and paint
3. Do you think you’ll ever retire from writing? I hope not
4. Where do you see yourself as a writer ten years in the future? successful
5. What do you hope to write in the future? More good stores-perhaps another paranormal book
6. What can readers look for next from you? Flagitious, a detective/mystery due out August 21
7. Where can readers/fans see about you? Either at email@example.com or face book or http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com